CAFE DE LA MODE - LA REDOUTE & MYP

Wednesday, February 18, 2015


A few weeks ago, me and some other bloggers were invited by My Playground and La Redoute to a Café de la Mode, an event that, as the name suggests, combines coffee and fashion!
This was the perfect opportunity to chat, meet new people, have some coffee, sweets and, on top of that, discover the Spring/Summer 2015 collection from La Redoute.


For this new collection La Redoute did a new round of collaborations including capsules by Sézane, Polder (a Parisian brand created by 2 Dutch sisters), Brigitte Bardot and the french model, actress and it-girl - Jeanne Damas.


Some of my favorite items:
Dress Mademoiselle R | Blazer Jeanne Damas | Bag Soft Grey

I couldn't finish without mentioning that we also had the chance to try a new Nescafé machine that will be in the Swiss market pretty soon, but shhh! that's all I can say for now...



 A special thank you to Anick from My Playground and La Redoute who kindly provided me with these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs