THE DREAM CLOSET

Monday, June 29, 2015


If you live in a small apartment like me and love fashion as much as I do, I'm sure we share the same problem - lack of space! I lost count of how many times I came across pictures of amazing closets and dreamed about having one just for me to keep things organized the way I wanted and avoid losing time in the morning when searching for that bag I haven't been using for months. 
Pinterest, Blogs and Tumblrs are great when you need some inspiration 
(you might recognize some of these closets as they belong to famous bloggers) but you can also inspire yourself by looking at home design and decoration websites like Homify where you can find interesting design ideas to start building your dream closet!




1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have a closet.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs